Andrew Gardiner has been a criminal lawyer for 30 years. The Andrew Gardiner Law team have the experience to assist in all matters and we have appeared in all Queensland jurisdictions. So if you have been charged by the Queensland Police, the Federal Police, the Tax Office (ATO) or some other body and need a defence lawyer, we can help.
The reason we are successful is that we take the time to:
- understand the facts;
- understand who you are;
- understand what it is you want; and
- sit with you to work out a strategy to give you the highest chance of success.
Experienced criminal lawyers on the Sunshine Coast are hard to come by. We will appear for you at any court on the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane. We regularly attend the Nambour Court and the Maroochydore Court along with the courts at Noosa and Caloundra.
Contact us today for a free initial phone consultation and quote.
Andrew Gardiner Law
Criminal Law | Client Case Studies
Charges by the Commonwealth for failure to lodge BAS and annual returns.
- We assisted our client through the process to make sure they were in the best possible position.
- We made sure the client ‘cleaned up’ some outstanding issues.
- We negotiated with the Commonwealth.
- The client entered a guilty plea.
- The result was a fine that was less than the ‘standard’ ATO fine.
- At the time, the Magistrate commented that they had never imposed a fine in that lower range before.
Mid-range drink driving charges.
- Our client had future ambitions.
- We could show the Court that our client’s future ambitions were real.
- We could show the Court that our client’s actions were out of character.
- The result was that the Court accepted our submissions and no conviction was recorded.
- Our client’s future ambitions remained available to her.
- The Magistrate commented that this result was very unusual.